MTB21 - Vintage Coin Offering
How does it work?
If you have never owned a cryptocurrency,
now is your chance:
1. In March, we pick the grapes from the Costaflores Organic Vineyard.
2. During the month of April, we make our wine, blend of Malbec, Petit Verdot, and Cabernet Sauvignon: “Mike Tango Bravo”
3. On the 6th of May, we issue the MTB21 tokens (Vintage Coin Offering), based on the number of bottles of wine produced.
4. When the VCO finishes on the 25th of July, wine tokens are available to buy AND sell on the Viniswap exchange for trading.
5. Three years later, the wines are ready for drinking, and can be redeemed any time online with the MTB21 tokens, until May 2031
For 2021, the initial price of the MTB21 tokens are based on the COST value of the wine. After the 25th of July, we let the market take over and decide the "real" value of our wines.